Business Deposit Accounts
Checking, Savings, Money Market and CD Accounts for Business
Deposit accounts are the foundation of any business’s finances: they provide a place to hold your cash while providing the right benefits without charging ridiculous fees.
At Fairfax State Savings Bank, our business deposit accounts provide everything you need without the nickel-and-diming. See the benefits of each of our checking, savings and CD accounts, then come by to open your business deposit account today!
Business Checking Accounts
Standard Business Checking
For new entrepreneurs or small business owners – one low monthly fee is the only cost you pay!
- Minimum average monthly balance: $900 ($9 fee [+ tax] if not met)
- eStatements, online banking and bill pay
- No frustrating transaction limit fees like most other banks!
Business Savings Account (Business Money Market Account)
Make your money work for you without tying up valuable cash in a CD with our Corporate Insured Money Market account.
- Minimum opening deposit: $5,000
- Earn competitive interest rates every month by keeping average daily balance above $5,000
- Benefit from added interest to grow your business’s funds while you work
Business CD Accounts
Business with the necessary funds can make guaranteed gains with a business CD account from Fairfax State Savings Bank. Protected by the FDIC, business CD accounts range from 91 days to 72 months in length and start with deposits of $1,000 or more.
Stop by Fairfax State Savings Bank today to open a CD account or learn more about how it can benefit your business.