Want to make the switch to Fairfax State Savings Bank? Hooray - you've made our day! Use this switch kit to easily transfer over your current bank accounts to Fairfax State Savings Bank. Simply follow the steps and input the required information.
Let's Get Started
The security of your information is our highest priority. That's why we don't allow you to save your application in the middle of the process. Please use the following steps to begin using our switch kit:
- Step 1: Open an account with Fairfax State Savings Bank.
- Step 2: Provide your Fairfax State Savings Bank account information.
- Step 3: Provide your previous financial institution account information.
- Step 4 (optional): List any automatic debits (ACH) and/or direct deposits.
Online Bill Pay - Be sure to cancel each individual payee and enter them into Fairfax State Savings Bank's online bill pay service (if applicable)
Automatic Debit Card Payments
- Automatic debits (ACH) or automatic charges to your debit and/or credit/cards commonly include rent/mortgage, utility payments and cable/internet bills.
- Direct deposits are commonly from payroll, taxes, retirement/pension plan accounts or expense reimbursements.
- Customers receiving Social Security payments need to call the Social Security Administration at 800-772-1213, or visit www.ssa.gov.
- Those with direct deposits through the military need to visit the myPay website.
Get Started: Provide your Fairfax State Savings Bank account information (required)
Please note: You will need to open an account with Fairfax State Savings Bank before completing this step.Add your bank account information
View & Print Your Switch Kit Documents
You must complete Step 1 and Step 2 in order to view and print your Fairfax State Savings Bank switch kit documents.