Events, Fundraisers, Financial Literacy and Education
There is perhaps no larger part of our mission as a community bank than to support the community and help it grow. We are proud to be part of numerous events within our community, as well as have several staff members serving in organizations in Fairfax and the surrounding communities.
We are pleased to support Especially For You Race Against Breast Cancer. Fairfax State Savings Bank has been a proud supporter since its beginning.
Our other community involvement includes:
- Fairfax Youth Sports Association and other local youth activities
- Tanager Place
- The Madge Phillips Center
- Our annual Matching Donations program, which helps provide funds for charities in our area and across the state and nation
- Especially for You Race Against Breast Cancer, a huge annual fundraising event for breast cancer research
- Fairfax USA Days, our community celebration of Independence Day
- Literacy through the Fairfax Public Library
- Education through local schools and America Reads
- Fire safety through the Fairfax Volunteer Fire Department
- The United Way of East Central Iowa
- Cedar Valley Habitat for Humanity
- The American Heart Association and 2016 Linn County Heart Walk
- Boys and Girls Club of Cedar Rapids
- The Leon Evans Cruise In
- Women’s Power Luncheon Series
- Amana Winterfest
- Tannenbaum Forest in Amana
Fairfax State Savings Bank and Bankhaus are proud members of the Cedar Rapids Metro Economic Alliance.
Serving the community is part of who we are. For more information about how we give back or how we can help your group or event, please contact us today.
In the News: Fairfax State Savings Bank
Here are our current News Releases and information on Fairfax State Savings Bank: