Events, Fundraisers, Financial Literacy and Education
There is perhaps no larger part of our mission as a community bank than to support the community and help it grow. We are proud to be part of numerous events within our community, as well as have several staff members serving in organizations in Fairfax and the surrounding communities.
Especially For You Race – October 9, 2016
We are pleased to support Especially For You Race Against Breast Cancer again this year. Fairfax State Savings Bank has been a proud supporter since its beginning. And, return your registration form to Fairfax State Savings Bank by September 9, 2016, and we’ll pay HALF of your registration fee to join our team.
Download a 2016 EFY Registration Form HERE
For more information, visit www.especiallyforyourace.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our other community involvement includes:
- Fairfax Youth Sports Association and other local youth activities
- The Tanager Place Tree, which helps provide gifts for underprivileged children and teens at Christmas
- Our Matching Donations program, which helps provide funds for charities in our area and across the state and nation
- Especially for You Race Against Breast Cancer, a huge annual fundraising event for breast cancer research
- Fairfax USA Days, our community celebration of Independence Day
- Literacy through the Fairfax Public Library
- Education through local schools and America Reads
- Fire safety through the Fairfax Volunteer Fire Department
- The United Way of East Central Iowa
- Cedar Valley Habitat for Humanity
- The American Heart Association and 2016 Linn County Heart Walk
- Boys and Girls Club of Cedar Rapids
Serving the community is part of who we are. For more information about how we give back or how we can help your group or event, please contact us today.
In the News: Fairfax State Savings Bank
Here are our current News Releases and information on Fairfax State Savings Bank.