Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Online Bill Pay
Be in control of your finances with our Online Services at Fairfax State Savings Bank! By using services like Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Online Bill Pay, you get the convenience you need to stay on top of your finances. Learn more about each of our Online Services and get in touch with us today if you have any questions.
Whether you are at home or at work you can access your Fairfax State Savings Bank accounts 24/7 with Online Banking. After completing your enrollment process, you will be able to:
- Check your account balances, 24/7
- Transfer funds between your Fairfax State Savings Bank accounts
- Set up one-time or recurring transfers for automated money management
- Pay bills through the Bill Pay feature
- View eStatements
- And, much more!
Enrollment: Enroll by accessing our website at www.thebankhere.com
- Click on “New User Enrollment”
- Enter all the information required, and be sure to check “YES” for Mobile Banking and Online Bill Pay if you would like to use those services.
- Click “Submit Enrollment”
- Once your form is submitted, your enrollment will be processed by the bank. You will be sent an email upon confirmation.
- To access your accounts online, go to the login page at www.thebankhere.com
- Type in Login ID and check “First Time User”. Click Login
- Follow the simple instructions to enroll in Online Banking.
- Be sure to download the Fairfax State Savings Bank app (Android or Apple) for your smartphone from your App Store.
Bank straight from your smartphone while you’re on the go with Mobile Banking! With this beneficial service from Fairfax State Savings Bank you can:
- View account balances, 24/7
- Make transfers between your Fairfax State Savings Bank accounts
- Monitor account alerts
- Access electronic versions of paper statements
- Schedule single or recurring bill payments
- Deposit checks and more!
Deposit checks using your Smart Phone: If you are already an Online Banking customer and have downloaded the Fairfax State Savings Bank app for your Apple or Android device, enrollment is required to sign up for Mobile Deposit. Simply click “Services” then “Mobile Deposit Enrollment” to get started.
Tired of writing checks and mailing them to pay your bills? With Bill Pay from Fairfax State Savings Bank, you can turn this process of paying bills into a thing of the past. Bill Pay allows you to:
- Pay bills – your mortgage, utilities or any other bills – from the comfort of your own home
- Set up recurring payments
- Track the status of every bill you pay
- Receive payment confirmations when payments have been debited from your account
- Receive bills electronically through Bill Pay
Enrollment: When you first set up Online Banking, be sure to select “YES” for Bill Pay. Once you are an Online Banking user, follow these steps to enroll in Bill Pay:
1.Under Transactions, select “Bill Payment”
3.Once within Bill Pay, select “Add New Payee” under Payee Management
4.After payees have been added, you can make a payment by selecting “Make a payment to any payee” under Bills & Payments
5.You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been processed.